For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Fellows International Limited, registered in England and Wales with company number 02905072 and with its registered office at 130 High Street, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8 1LZ (“Fellows”). Fellows’ VAT number is 620 8947 30.
Fellows are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Fellows may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from September 2017, as amended.
1. What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for systems administration.
2. What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts made between you and us
- To notify you of changes to our service
If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) only if you have consented to this. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
However, you should be aware that the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site and so any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, Fellows will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. We use reCAPTCHA on this website. More information can be found at https://www.google.com/intl/en-GB/policies/privacy/ and https://www.google.com/intl/en-GB/policies/terms/
4. Cookies In Use On This Site
5. Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
6. Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller
- If Fellows, part of the Optima Group is or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property or safety of Fellows International, its customers or others. This would include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7. Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
1. Cookies And How They Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you would expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
If the settings on your software that you are using to view this website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies we take this, and your continued use of our website, to mean that you accept our use of the cookies described in this policy.
3. More About Our Cookies
3.1. Website Function Cookies
Functionality Cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website, enabling us to remember your preferences and personalise content for you.
Third Party Functions. Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded YouTube video. Disabling these cookies will be likely to adversely affect the functions offered by these third parties.
3.2. Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
We use: Google Analytics.
4. Turning Cookies Off
You can usually block or switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of or receive the full functionality of our website. Cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.